Shooting ranges are targets which can be used for practising shooting. From Longarm to pistol, we’ve got everything for you – loan, insurance, a target, Ammunition, entrance and ear plugs. The range fees various for different shooting person such as for junior, it would cost $10, $20 for pensioner, $35 for an adult, and $25 for an adult member.
Before you heed down to the range, it’s better to familiarize yourselves with the following range rules, namely:
- Ear Protection which is mandatory on all types of ranges.
- Eye Protection which is necessary for juniors who are under 18.
- Eyes Protection is mandatory for all persons who use firearm.
- On the firing line you must wear closed toe shoes.
- On firing lines, singlets or excessive open neck tops are not allowed.
- Minimum age for shooters must be 12 years. And, for juniors ranging b/w 12 to 18, proper supervision must be provided.
- A prohibited person is not allowed to use range facility for shooting.